Shino Fortune

Shino Fortune
Beautiful Glaze Variations! The magic of reduction firing!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OPEN STUDIO/AUGUST 14TH FRIDAY!

FALL 2009

THE STUDIO WILL BE OPEN FROM 9-12 ON FRIDAY THE 14TH!
This is a good time to bring back the wheels you have checked out, and to bring in work you have made over the summer!
Wheel Throwers- Let's fill the gas kiln and get it fired!
Handbuilders/Sculpture People-Bring in torsos, or come in and glaze or cold finish what you have done.
There are some competitions coming up! Deadlines always approach faster than you think!
I have missed all of you, and look forward to seeing you soon!
I love summer, but I also love seeing all of you.
I got a sirius radio off Craigslist, so we might be able to listen to wider variety of music!
Yahoooo!

I made a bunch of full figures this summer! I can't wait to show them to you! I also am in the process of making a dinnerware set for my daughter. I have been busy this summer, and I can't wait to share all of my new ideas with you, and hear about yours! (Oh, and I almost forgot, I learned how to weld, so we will be working on a collaboration of metal and clay with Mr. Ashley next door! I am so excited!!!!!


You have my number!
Please call if you have questions!
Come to open studio! It will be fun!!!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment