Shino Fortune

Shino Fortune
Beautiful Glaze Variations! The magic of reduction firing!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Beginning Again!

Welcome back returning students! Also, would like to welcome new Advanced Students to both 6th and 7th hour. Just a heads up, we are having a student teacher this semester. His name is Tom Steele. Some of you may know him from last year since he observed most of the year. Tom loves Ceramics and Mixed Media!
Hope everyone has been looking at the world around them, and is remembering what they notice in their world.These are the things that inform and inpire our work!
Simplicity has been on my mind this break, and for some reason I just can't stop making coffee mugs. I have also been thinking about surface and the various techniques that can be used to create surface. I also have been thinking about starting another standing figure sculpture! Be ready to share what is on your mind! Hope everyone is enjoying break! I sure like sleeping in past five a.m. every morning. I am going to try to put a Sivie Granatelli video in this post. If it works, please be sure to watch it.

I.B. Second Year student, and A.P. Students the heat is on, time is ticking! No pressure of course! HA!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment